Your customers are more than just an address.
Our cutting-edge printing technologies enable marketers to deliver highly personalized, 1:1 communications. As one of the largest direct mailers in the country, we mail over 1.5 billion pieces annually. With innovative equipment and a half-century of experience, our clients benefit from the most effective solutions in the industry, ensuring that direct mail pieces are produced and delivered seamlessly.
To read, or not to read?
Just a sec! In 8 short seconds, your recipients decide whether to toss or keep a piece of mail. That doesn’t scare us, because we’re experts in Direct Mail Optimization. We understand that print competition is fierce, the cycle of production to mailbox and measurement is long, and the average piece has little opportunity to grab a customer’s attention. Despite this landscape, our solutions identify and incorporate insights about your customers, resulting in more effective direct mail campaigns.
It’s an opportunity to personally connect.
Presenting your customers with the right offer at the right time can increase conversion rates by 6-9%. Highly personalized direct mail lifts response, increases repeat orders and significantly impacts average order size. Our integrated solution allows clients to store and catalog an unlimited amount of variable content, including: names, logos, photos, offers, legal disclaimers, charts, graphs and more.
Digital Variable Printing
Dynamic Content – High Level of Personalization – Inline Automation – Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Dedicated Format Designs – Traditional and Dimensional Formats – Verified Print and Mail Stability – Production Automation Confirmation –Postal Regulations Approval
Lettershop + Mailing Services
Variable Imaging – Inkjet and Laser Imaging – Matching and Inserting
Secure Data Center – NCOA on site – Delivery Validation – Presort & IMB Tracking – List Rental Fulfillment
Precision Dialogue is committed to responsible environmental performance and proactive participation in environment friendly programs and initiatives that have a demonstrated impact on the environment. The Company’s dedication to conducting business in a manner that is sensitive to the environment is evidenced by:
- Participating in environmental initiatives that support ecological awareness and forest sustainability
- Ensuring the integrity of the Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC®) and Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC™) chain of custody during the entire production process, from sales to delivery.
- Continuous efforts to improve environmental performance through recycling, reusing and reducing waste
- Employee education and training aimed at encouraging concern and respect for the environment
- Precision Dialogue Direct has received Chain of Custody (CoC) Certification from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC™).
The FSC, SFI and PEFC are independent, worldwide organizations that focus their efforts on finding viable solutions that promote responsible stewardship of the world’s forests. Both organizations have Chain of Custody (CoC) programs which track and record the possession and transfer of wood from the forest of origin, through the various stages of production, to the end user.
Products carrying the FSC, SFI or PEFC label assure consumers that they come from forests that are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations. Certified paper is available for any printing work upon request.